Build 2014.07.03 (DM'14 build)
- File name displayed on the bottom of the editor (next to Edit and Preview tabs) can now be clicked for quickly accessing file related actions. More to come.
- "Show in Explorer" option on document tab right click menu opens the document folder in Windows Explorer with the file name selected.
- "Show in Explorer" option on the right click menu in project windows opens Windows Explorer and selects the file name. If the project item is a folder, opens the folder in Windows Explorer. Only applicable to local files and folders.
- Initial support for editing Haskell language (haskell.org) files (*.hs)
- Startup splash screen in TreeHouse builds displays additional information about the types of plugins being initialized.