- Previewing SVG in HTML-Kit
- Multiple browser modes on a single tab
- HTML-Kit Tools in German
- Wizards for creating HTML lists and tables
- File versioning and backup
Register to support HTML-Kit and get Tools
- Ability to view HTML Tidy messages directly below each related line in the editor. This may make it easier to locate and edit lines with errors.
- "Clear HTML Tidy notes" option on document tabs area can be used to remove all Tidy notes in the editor.
- "Turn off Tidy notes" option on document tabs area opens the preferences dialog for enabling/disabling Tidy notes.
- "Edit > Preferences > Editor > Miscellaneous > Show HTML Tidy notes" can be used to enable/disable Tidy notes in the editor.
- Options for opening plugins in docked windows on "Tools > Plugin Types" menu and the "Plugins" icon drop-down.
- If a Windows shutdown is initiated while there are unsaved files in HTML-Kit Tools, displays the number of unsaved files on the Windows Shutdown message (Windows Vista, Windows 7 and higher).