What about new features?

  • Advertisement ( why? )
     

    Luca, 19th Feb 2013 9:29 am

    Hei Chami,
    Are you disappeared!?!? I'm in astinence about new Kit updates.... :D

    • HTML-Kit Support, 19th Feb 2013 9:41 am

      On 2/19/2013 9:29 AM, Luca wrote:

      Hei Chami,
      Are you disappeared!?!? I'm in astinence about new Kit updates.... :D

      Hey Luca,

      Not disappeared :) Working on something for the new year. I'll have
      details in a couple of weeks.

      Chami

      • Luca, 19th Feb 2013 10:32 am

        Great!!!!! I'm like a child.... :D

      • Charles, 20th Feb 2013 4:18 pm

        On 2/19/2013 10:41 AM, HTML-Kit Support wrote:

        On 2/19/2013 9:29 AM, Luca wrote:

        Hei Chami,
        Are you disappeared!?!? I'm in astinence about new Kit updates.... :D

        Hey Luca,

        Not disappeared :) Working on something for the new year. I'll have
        details in a couple of weeks.

        Chami

        The new year! That's ten months away! 8^D

        Charles

        • HTML-Kit Support, 22nd Feb 2013 8:32 pm

          On 2/20/2013 4:18 PM, Charles wrote:

          On 2/19/2013 10:41 AM, HTML-Kit Support wrote:

          On 2/19/2013 9:29 AM, Luca wrote:

          Hei Chami,
          Are you disappeared!?!? I'm in astinence about new Kit updates.... :D

          Hey Luca,

          Not disappeared :) Working on something for the new year. I'll have
          details in a couple of weeks.

          Chami

          The new year! That's ten months away! 8^D

          Charles

          Ha! :) Hard to believe it's almost end of Feb 2013!

          Chami