I have been using above for a week no problems
Today my tidy output went hay wire, when I pressed the tidy check icon.
It produced all sorts of errors like 148 unexpected </div> in <br>
ditto </head> in <meta>
After some searching I discovered that the format of tidy had changed to XML I realised immediately this was the problem.
I had already reloaded current version but found no change.
I did not change it myself, but it might be a useful hint to check any unexpected problem, it even changed other areas like active preview and tidy report not showing doctype and no entries.
I deleted 2 files , which I will have reloaded from restore
- Please login to reply.