Batch replace takes an awfully long time when it searches pictures for things to replace. Unless there is some rationality to this function, it should skip those by default. Perhaps it could have the option to do those files for some reason I'm unaware of, but it should stick to html/php files. Right now, Multiple File Search and Replace blows this function out of the water just because it's about 10x faster due to this.
Also, I am a little disappointed that each time I add a new file to my Project based off a template, I have to manually tell it to rescan folders to add the new file to the project. It would be nice if it searched for new files and neatly placed them where they belong. I have to reorganize them after adding. For example, something in root would appear below all the folders, and I'd have to move it back up to the alphabetical list.
I did buy the program after the trial being aware of these, so I still have to say great work. I would love to see these two features improved in later versions if it is possible.
- Please login to reply.