Search (without replace) shortcuts

• Advertisement ( why? )

Dom64, 26th Aug 2012 9:18 am

Dear All,
    Dear Chami,

Is it possible to create one's own search (without replace) shortcut, the same way as one can create a search and replace shortcut? I've tried, but HTMLkit Tools would not let me do it.

My aim/desire was to generate a search (without replace) function where you could, if you wanted to, enable case sensitivity because that capability has disappeared with the new "format" of the search function.
    I am using HTML-Kit Tools for Windows version 20120716 on Windows XP Professional Version 5.1 (Build 2600: Service Pack 3).

Thanks in advance to anyone with an idea on this subject.

Cheers,
    Dom64

• HTML-Kit Support, 26th Aug 2012 12:37 pm

On 8/26/2012 9:18 AM, Dom64 wrote:

Dear All,
      Dear Chami,

Is it possible to create one's own search (without replace) shortcut, the same way as one can create a search and replace shortcut? I've tried, but HTMLkit Tools would not let me do it.

My aim/desire was to generate a search (without replace) function where you could, if you wanted to, enable case sensitivity because that capability has disappeared with the new "format" of the search function.
      I am using HTML-Kit Tools for Windows version 20120716 on Windows XP Professional Version 5.1 (Build 2600: Service Pack 3).

Thanks in advance to anyone with an idea on this subject.

Cheers,
      Dom64

Hi Dom,

Just posted a new build with case sensitive option :)

http://www.htmlkit.com/view/#!/i/hkt-instantsearch-casesensitive-1

Hope this this helps. Until the next general update, you can get it from
      the TreeHouse section in you User Assistant account.

Chami